Healing through group, family, and individual therapy
Intensive Outpatient Coaching (IOC)
Heart Transformation Intensive Outpatient Coaching (IOC) offers a variety of services that are designed to assist a struggling person to achieve his or her goals related to internal struggles (such as social functioning, self-esteem, coping abilities, etc.) or in external opportunities (such as vocational, educational, or social). This comprehensive approach includes screening and assessment, individual and family therapy sessions, crisis intervention as needed, group sessions, life specialist coaching, educational programming, client advocacy, and referral to community and church resources. Students are assigned to a therapeutic professional who will assist in their individual planning and care. The program has each student participating in nine hours of services per week from Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Heart Transformation Outpatient Program provides culturally and linguistically appropriate services that include, but are not limited to, individual, group, and family counseling and education on wellness, recovery, and resiliency. Our program offer comprehensive, coordinated, and defined services that may vary in level of intensity. Our outpatient program may address a variety of needs, including, but not limited to, situational stressors, family relations, interpersonal relationships, behavior management, lifespan issues, psychiatric illnesses, addictive behaviors, and the needs of victims of abuse, neglect, domestic violence, or other traumas.
Anywhere On Any Device
- Heart Transformation tele-therapy gives students, mentees, and people from anywhere in the world on any device the opportunity to find healing, encouragement, personal development or training to help yourself or others at any capacity whether it be professional, private or volunteer.
Video Session Types
- We offer three types of live video sessions that take place throughout the week. Our video sessions make up for a complete intensive outpatient program. It’s also a great resource for anyone who wants to continue to grow and develop as well as those who are training others.
Importance Of Daily Mind Renewal
- Heart Transformation tele-therapy should be viewed as no different than your daily grooming and personal hygiene like brushing your teeth, working your muscles, or nourishing your body. If you neglect any of these things you will naturally see a degeneration and decay. The same goes with person who you are, your inner man.
- You are not your body, you are a living soul that lives in a body and possesses a spirit. When you understand this concept you see the importance of feeding your soul everyday. Why? Because your thoughts and emotions are in a battle everyday for your soul which consists of your heart and mind.
- This is the way to grow and develop into a superhuman or a what we may say a spiritual person which will then affect all your health, wealth, relationships, and ultimately happiness, joy, and that is the key to your success.